THE OJORA KINGDOM CEOs AND COMMUNITIES DEVELOPMENT MEET
CREATING STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR HUMAN CAPITAL AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
This proposes to be a gathering of CEOs operating within the Ojora communities with a view to addressing the social economic challenges as experienced in this environment. It will focus on community development methods with emphasis on sanitation, infrastructural development, housing pattern, community empowerment, security, access to education, health care, birth control and other issues that will lift the living standard of residents of Ojora Communities.
- VENUE: National Arts Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos.
- DATE: To Be Announced
OBJECTIVES OF THE MEET
1. A platform to encourage Community Empowerment and Infrastructural Growth through corporate social responsibility.
2. A special purpose vehicle to encourage education and birth control with a view to ameliorating crime.
3. Entrenching and sustaining peace in Ojora Communities (Slums) through human capital development and entrepreneurial practises.
4. Provision of environmental and affordable housing designs to drive the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030 with a view to elevating the people’s living standard.
5. An interactive platform for NGOs, Policy Makers and Environmental Development Researchers.
6. Trade Exhibition.
7. A platform to attract grants to MSMEs.
8. Establishment of a Digital Business Directory for Ojora Communities.
9. Develop a customized website for Ojora kingdom that will holistically capture events in the kingdom.
10. Produce a documentary on Ojora kingdom.
- Local government Chairmen, Councillors, State and National Assembly members.
- Heads of Markets, Baales and Trade groups within the Ojora Communities.
- Chief Executive Officers, Heads of Community Development Associations and Non Governmental Organisations within the Ojora Communities.
- Police and Military formations within the Ojora Communities.
- Youth Organisations and Religious Bodies.
- Heads of Schools